Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UPS Liebert GXT1500RT-230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtager

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a liebert GXT1500RT-230 UPS WITH PCB PSDR 1063-01460-02-942.

I changed a blown igbt G30N60A4 one month ago and the ups worked.Now the igbt is again short circuited.Same problem as before.I can't see any other problem.Can you help me?

Jtager

Check the load of UPS (THD-V and THD-I)

Dear lajbek

I have ckeked the load of UPS which is less than 1500VA.I am looking over the net .for a schematic with TP's but without luck till now.

PS
The battery have been changed.

Any help?

Check the THD (Total Harmonic Distorsion) of load

I don't think this is the problem.I will change the photocoupler that drives the gate of igbt.It doesn't seem burnt but I can't think of something else.Any service manual of on-line ups with schematic diagram and test points would be appreciated..

Jtager

i'm also looking for Service manual or schematic diagram for GXT2 and GXT3 1500RT-230..any one can help...

any knows were the UPS control Power Supply located for gxt2-1500rt ups? the LED error was C and fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.