Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UNIPOLAR SPWM generation for sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

--BawA--

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on a sine wave inverter for a long time,,i have used modified bipolar spwm scheme to drive my h bridge,but i didn't get success. the problem was due slow body diode conduction . now presently i am working on UNIPOLAR SPWM scheme to drive my h bridge. i wish to use DSPIC33mc series MCUs to generate the unipolar spwm. In my another thread https://www.edaboard.com/threads/298601/ FvM had said that "A synchronous control scheme switches high-side and low-side transistors alternatingly, instead of only switching the low-side transistor as in your design. With proper adjusted timing, almost no current flows into the substrate diodes."
so i want to know how to adjust the timings so that negligible current flow through the body diode of mosfet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back