Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding layout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armohan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you please suggest some good tutorial that would help me to understand the layouts used in vlsi design i.e., how can i retrieve circuit schematic from layout diagram

You can read "Modern VLSI Design" excuse me i forget tha author name. Other Books is "VLSI Engineering" of Dillinger, and if you speak spanish you can read "Circuitos Integrados de Aplicacion especifica ASIC" of Deschamps.

you can read 'CMOS IC layout design by Dan Clien', its a good book for the begineers.
I hope there is no tool available to retrive schematic from layout.

I had used Tanner EDA before in my uni days..there's a tutorial bundled with the software..however im pretty much sure u cant go from layout to schematics..but u can verify your design using the LVS application..

Its very difficult to draw the schematic from layout.There r no tools available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back