Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unblocking NOKIA 6101

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a NOKIA 6101 GSM cell phone that is blocked or locked to a local operator so how do I unblock my phone to work with any GSM chip?

Thanks,

Fernando

There are many sites discuss how to unlock Nokia 6101, just googling with unlock 6101 keyword

Yep, I unblocked 2 phones and got the codes from the internet. Just *don't* pay for them. Keep searching till you hit a free link. By the way, these codes only work with gsm phones...

Meridian said:
Yep, I unblocked 2 phones and got the codes from the internet. Just *don't* pay for them. Keep searching till you hit a free link. By the way, these codes only work with gsm phones...
Ya you are correct..I found the site **broken link removed** it provides the unlocking service for mobiles..
fjpompeo i think it's useful for you..

Isn't this an ilegal post ?

Unblock phones is ilegal.

You can unlock your mobile using unlock code...you can get the unlock code here **broken link removed** It provides unlock code and instructions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back