Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to open received file (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xibidon

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, i have successfully transmitted and received a video file but i'm unable to open it. What i think is because there is a loss of data during the transmission with the USRP. The attached files shows that the original video file have more bytes than the transmitted/received one, a loss of 11,146bytes. May i know if i'm correct and is there any way to solve this problem?

I'll be looking forward to replies, thank you for time.

Donnus

Please install vlc player in your system..

many time sume video not open windows media player becouse extransane is not supported.

I've tried using vlc to open the file but it doesn't work too. Is there anyway to prevent loss of data during transmission or is there any chance to recover it?

I've tried using vlc to open the file but it doesn't work too. Is there anyway to prevent loss of data during transmission or is there any chance to recover it?

Dear Please send yor file extencen (Like .jpg, .mvw, .mov) please send me... I have recover you file data,,

Dear Please send yor file extencen (Like .jpg, .mvw, .mov) please send me... I have recover you file data,,

It's okay. I've already solved the problem, i appreciate you for your time and effort to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.