Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to judge the correct pin configuration of OPA333

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I got an OPAMP sample with 8-pins from TexasInstrument labelled on the package as "OPA333AID" and DESC: IC OPAMP 8-SOIC (The datasheet is attached below) .On the OPAMP chip I got is lablelled as "O333A35K C651G4" and there is no point on the chip that actually indicates the pin1 as it is actually shows in the datasheet.

Can I follow the pin configuration of this opamp as same as shown in the page5 as "D PACKAGE SO-8 (TOPVIEW)"?
Can someone help in finding the pin1 to pin8 of this?
thanks.
View attachment opa333.pdf

there is no point on the chip that actually indicates the pin1

Even then there should be a chamfered edge which indicates the position of pin 1 :
original.JPG
4109.png

Hi erikl,
No,the OPAMP doesnt have the indicator shown in both the images but it has something like this **broken link removed**

Can I know how to proceed ?

Can someone help me out in finding the correct pins?

Then I'd think this bar marks pins 1 & 8 , s. here: opa333aid.jpg .

Be careful anyway: for the 1st trial I'd suggest to limit/measure the power supply current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back