Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic Welding

Status
Not open for further replies.

abjsr

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Actually I want knowledge about maintenance, troubleshooting and installation guidance about ultrasonic welding machine and piezoelectric ceramic transducer. My main focus is to acquire practical knowledge about it. For example, what frequency should be set in ultrasonic welding machine so that its transducer gives good results. How to know if a transducer is damaged, its welding head is damaged, what frequency should be set for different types of plastic to be welded and so on. I have lots of questions related to it bcoz I m currently employed in a mask manufacturing industry which uses ultrasonic welding. As the discussion goes further I will throw lots of doubts regarding it. I want my concept about ultrasonic welding to be very clear whether it is theory or practical.

This forum has threads about ultrasonic welding, usually concerning the power supply and waveform for driving a transducer.

Try a forum search for 'ultrasonic'. And see the list of related threads further down this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.