Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic obstacle detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
please read your datasheet, there it says:
Working:

Power up the sensor by 5VDC using pins “VCC” and “GND”.
First of all a 10us trigger input has to be given to the pin named “Trig” on the sensor. This
starts one cycle of range conversion and sends 8 bursts of sound waves from the transmitter.
As soon as the signals are transmitted the “Echo” pin goes to high level and remains in high
level until the same sound waves are received by the receiver. If the received sound waves are
same as what the same sensor transmitted then the Echo pin goes to low level.
If no object is detected within 5M after 30ms the Echo signal will automatically go to low level.

please tell me that you can send a 10us pulse via a microcontroller. or at least get an ATmega16 working at 16MHz and run the example code in your datasheet

please read your datasheet, there it says:

please tell me that you can send a 10us pulse via a microcontroller. or at least get an ATmega16 working at 16MHz and run the example code in your datasheet

hi ryu.

thanks for your support. actually, i was in little hurry and a didn't read datasheet..

i will get back here if found any problem....

thanks for your reply sherazi. I want to know how much off time of pulse should i use? i know on time is 10 us.

Status
Not open for further replies.