Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UHF RFID module for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylinuxer

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uhf rfid module

hi all,i have designed a module with impinj R1000,i used this chip on my fixed rfid reader and the read range is very good.but now,my handheld just read 1 meter with 3 dBi ceramic patch antenna, because of the physically bulky size of the circulator,i used a 20db coupler at the rf front end ,the couple port connected LO,and the iso port connected RF path,and i also make necessary attenuation according to the LO and LNA linear range,but the effect is not satisfied,in addition,i changed the power ic from LDO to switch,is it important?and i attached my circuit to all for check,pls help me look over and modified,if anybody have other good module circuits with this rfic,please let me reference,thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back