TSMC 90nm GP - Where are the 1.8V / 2.5V Mosfet Instances ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesignSpace

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TSMC 90nm GP - Where are the 1.8V / 2.5V Mosfet Instances ?

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing fine.

So i am currently searching the web to find as much information as i can about TSMCs Processes that are offered through Europractice and especially the 90nm Process(es).

According to Europractice, https://europractice-ic.com/mpw-prototyping/asics/tsmc/
it turns out TSMCs 90nm node comes in 2 flavors:

1. TSMC 90nm CMOS Logic, MS/RF, General Purpose
Core voltage : 1V
I/O voltage : 1.8V or 2.5V or 3.3V
Multiple Vt options : (lvt, svt, hvt, native)

2. TSMC 90nm CMOS Logic, MS/RF, Low Power
Core voltage : 1.2V
I/O voltage : 2.5V or 3.3V
Multiple Vt options : (ulvt, lvt, svt, hvt, native)

When browsing through the PDK(Library) of TSMC's General Purpose 90nm Process in Cadence Virtuoso, I can find these MOSFET instances:

nch which I assume is the Core voltage Mosfet, @ 1V, even though in the description window it is labelled as 0.9V (?)
nch_33 which I assume to be the I/O voltage Mosfet @ 3.3V

..and ofcourse there are many more instances which probably are variations of the above, with different Vt options (as shown bellow in the image attached).

However i cant seem to find any 1.8V or 2.5V rated Mosfets as mentioned above by Europractice ... (?) Where are they?

Does the or in the above statement: 1.8V or 2.5V or 3.3V , mean that you only get to have one of these I/O devices per PDK and not all 3 ?

Thank you in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…