Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 350nm (High Voltage) VDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, but you have to select the correct devices in the process and observe the design rules. The 'default' devices in the process as 3.3V.

Keith

Sorry-- this is really my first time working on fab-ing something.. What do you mean by "correct device" -- is this something I do in Cadence? Or is this something I do as a checkbox when I submit it to MOSIS later?

Many thanks.

When you get the PDK and documentation you will find more than one NMOS transistor for example, probably quite a few. One will only work at 3.3V, one will work with the drain up to 15V, another with drain and source at 15V etc.

Keith

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

... and you may not be able to use 0.35um width on the 15V devices.

Ah- Thank you. I am still on the SPICE simulation at this stage-- havent gotten the PDK yet. Thanks.

You should be able to get the process documents and also HSpice models which should work on most Spice simulators (with a bit of tweaking maybe).

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back