Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 0.18 RF designkit for ADS2005A

Status
Not open for further replies.
in ads u can get the input impedance , draw the s11 on smith chart , and with the marker u will see the z of every point
or in S parameter controller check the Z parameters
and use the Zin measurement equation

about the .OP in ELDO , in ads u can view all the operating point paramters

in any simulation controller , check detailed operating point , or details i am not so sure but is also in ADS

khouly

it's cool. The operating analysis give all most the same information as ELDO, ADS is good:-D

thanks,everyone
does anyone know the zero-if receiver for GPS applications?
i have a project about this, does anyone offer me some good suggestions?
thanks in advance

what did you finish in the receiver?
and what is your problem?

I want to do the RF to Zero IF, but i have not the original schemetic for single compenent, such as LNA, mixer, PLL, et.al

I can't understand your problem. What schematics do you need?
Designing a receiver is a big job.
First of all, you have to make a specification, so examine the GPS physical layer. Then, make a system design. If it hasn't finished, then you don't need any schematic.

Is the model attached above an educational one or is it by any chance commercial? (I doubt it).

How can I get the commercial model?

thanks
but i want to konw it's there anyone who have TSMC 0.18 RF v6 for ADS

the same problem i happen to,so thanks for khouly's
V3 .

can we do a Lyaout using the TSMC 0.18µ in ADS, If it is the case, please show me how.
Thanks

Thanks for the help from everyone here,especially khouly and drabos! i learn a lot!

In my @D$2005:
V2:can be installed ok.7 compoments. The moscap and juncap have some syntax errors.
V3:can be installed ok. 7 compoments. It has few syntax errors. The moscap model should be wrong. Even the nmose model is not accurate enough.
V5a: Installed ok. 20 compoments. The file from rillyxue may be not complete. Errors like "Unresolved references: R1.R_Rnodw" always be showed.

you can use designkit setup, and set the right path, everything is ok.
good luck!

thanks for the V5
I will test it.

It is useful, i solved my problem.
refer a technology in the schematic!!

by the way: does anyone have a 0.25 design kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back