Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 0.13 PDK ERRORs and WARNINGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

brayn64

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
I installed the kit TSMC 0.13um PDK, and I got some ERROR and WARNING messages. But the simulation work with this kit and the result are plotted.
Please, can you help me to remove this ERRORs and WARNINGs. this messages are:

PHP:
ERROR (ADE-5066): Tool 'hspiceS' has not been registered.
ERROR (ADE-5067): Unable to initialize tool 'hspiceS'; either tool class is not
        defined or tool is not registered.
*Error* The default SKILL generic function has not been defined for the function "asiEnvGetVar". Ensure that this function is called with the correct argument(s) (tool partition name).

and

PHP:
*WARNING* The display packet information 'creamshortDash_L' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'golddots_S' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'orangestipple0_S' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'reddot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'limecrossthickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'creamdot3shortDash' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'graydot3thickLine2' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'greendot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'limedot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'yellowdot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'cyandot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'magentadot3thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'limebrickthickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'yellowdaggerthickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'magentastipple0thickLine' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'limedot3_S' for 'display' was not found.
*WARNING* The display packet information 'pinkbrickdots' for 'display' was not found.

I will appreciate your help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back