Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TRP and RLP Conection winth AT89S51

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEDDY_SOOG

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
somebody help me with TRP RLP conection with AT89s51
1. is that true that connection need an ic HT12D/HT12E ( encoder/decoder 0 )?
2. if do not need, what i suppose to do to make this conection?

This the conditon that i have been try:
1. i use 2 kits mikrokontroller AT89S51 with serial conection include IC MAX232 by buffer serial
2. 1 kits MCS'51 be a Transmiter, TRP conected to pin Tout Max232 and one another MCS'51 be a reciver, RLP conected to pin Rin Max232
3 i was try sending data to the hypertherminal of PC ( kabel conection ) it was done, but if i using TRP and RLP it doesn't work

may anysugestion with my module, thank you very much

Regrads to all

Deddy_soog:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The said RF modules can be directly connected to a microcontroller. If connected, the microcontroller needs to be programed with the alogarithm which encodes and decodes the codes received and to be transmitted by the modules.
On other hand, the modules can be used with HT12E and D which are dedicated encoder and decoder chips eliminating the need for a microcontroller.
Cheers
**broken link removed**

Reactions: DEDDY_SOOG

DEDDY_SOOG

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.