Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

triac optocoupler with dual output

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm having trouble finding a tric coupled photo with two independent outputs. Diode input can be the same, it is not necessary if 2 separate diodes. Someone could indicate a specific model, website or name of the component.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 96

Thank you guys, but this model you passed has a very low current of 25 mA. In my case I need the output to support a current of 290 mA if it's better for me.
The complicating factor is that it seems there is only this one on the internet (market/datasheet)

You are confusing maximal LED current with triac current. 290 mA continuous current is however not feasible for 2 channels in this small package. What's your application?

You are confusing maximal LED current with triac current. 290 mA continuous current is however not feasible for 2 channels in this small package. What's your application?
I want to make an application an isolate circuit with a switch. Using moc 3021 I managed to do it, but I need two. To reduce the project I need two outputs. As moc 3021 only one output.

In short I would need two outputs. Each output supported 290 mA.

Status
Not open for further replies.