Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitter and Receievers

Status
Not open for further replies.

budder8818

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anyone have a good website or book that would introduce the fundamentals principles of transmitters and receivers. I am an electrical engineering student specializing in RF and Microwave.

I have good background in electronics, digital design, circuit theory, transmission line theory and signals systems.
Thank you

I was once recommend to read Frerking's book on Digital Signal Processing in Communication systems. See if that can help you. If you are good at DSP, you should jump directly to the latter section of the book.

is there any way to findout whether transmitter is working or not?

is there any way to findout whether transmitter is working or not?
The way of findout whether transmitter is working or not, closely relates with the power output of the transmitter. For measuring small amount of power, you may use a simple RF probe connected to any multimeter to measure the RF output level. If the power is more, a field strength meter may be used to be on the safer side as this will not have any physical contact with the transmitter.

can i use bc107 transistor instead of 2N3904?can u highlit difference between two ic's?

can i use bc107 transistor instead of 2N3904?can u highlit difference between two ic's?

when did bc107 and 2n3904 became ic's?

Why dont you start a new thread instead of posting it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back