Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wawan66

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I'm describing an inverter in spice-like language. Transistors definitions are found in 90nm techno library files. And there're some parameters relate to them that I don't know the meaning exactly as "srcefirst", "mult" and "tometer". Can someone explain them? Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi.
Tometer is just scaling parameter or unit conversion parameter. Suppose Invertor PMOS is mentioned as 2 instead of 2 micron then tometer would be set to 10^-6.

Mult is used for specifying how many are same modules are there. Suppose you have connected 2 invertors in parallel which have same inputs and outputs. Then instead of specifying both of them seperately. You can specify them in single instance with mult=2.

I do not know about "srcefirst"

I hope it helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back