Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Total net routing length

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu833

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I am new to pnr. I am currently doing few different floorplans till CTS. I am using icc2 shell. I want to find the total net routing length in the design. Can any one help me how to find total net routing length.

Solution
Hi Ashok, This command will give only length of a selected net right. But i want total nets routing length in the whole design . Is there any script for this?
okay if you want script I will send.

foreach_in_collection a [get_nets] {
set netname [get_object_name $a]
set netlength [get_attribute [get_nets $netname] dr_length]
puts "the length of the net:$netname is:$netlength"
}

select the net which you to find then use the command like

[get_attribute [get_nets net_name] dr_length]

or
[get_attribute [get_nets get_selection] dr_length]

Hi Ashok, This command will give only length of a selected net right. But i want total nets routing length in the whole design . Is there any script for this?

okay if you want script I will send.

foreach_in_collection a [get_nets] {
set netname [get_object_name $a]
set netlength [get_attribute [get_nets $netname] dr_length]
puts "the length of the net:$netname is:$netlength"
}

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com