Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to which pin of encoder we have to connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

swathipatilss

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We are using TWS434 and RWS 434, along with them HT12E encoder and HT12D decoder..
To which pin of HT12E, we have to connect the TXD pin of 89C51.. and do we have to give direct parallel input through ports to the data lines of encoder.. or will it take data serially. If you have any sample codes and circuit please send me.

check this

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

51_1297165680.jpg

hai in my transmission circuit i ve connected 4 switches to d0-d3 pins of encoder(HT12E),dout of encoder is connected to din of transmitter(TWS434).when i give input as 1000(d0-d3) through switches im getting same 1000(digital) input at encoder but dout of encoder is 1.23V and transmitter input is also 1.23V pls tell me how to check the transmitter output...and also suggest the antenna height....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back