Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

To program flash of aduc7022 via jtag interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashish sharma

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hex file for aduc7026

Dear all,
I want to program flash of aduc7022 ic via JTAG . But on the same hand i dont want to use the expensive options avilable so can anyone tell me the wriggler schematic that support aduc7022 and the corresponding software . and the procedure to do it all .
thanks in advance
waiting for your reply

aduc7026 jtag problems

Thanks all!
i have actually got the wiggler circuit fron sourceforge.net and used Rowley to get access of the drivers, to sort out of the main phase of the problem .

NOW i am able to communicate to the mcu but the problem lies here is that i have a .cfg file which i want to download to the flash of the mcu , however the Rowley drivers accept only some of the formats excluding .cfg format .
so ps tell if is there any way to program my file to the mcu.

Thanks

i just came to know that its simple to change that .cfg file to .hex file in the extension and that would be the same . so fun in downloading easy too
but now its showing me the checksum error!!
any clue!

ashish sharma said:
i just came to know that its simple to change that .cfg file to .hex file in the extension and that would be the same . so fun in downloading easy too
but now its showing me the checksum error!!
any clue!

Hi !
I'am using the serial cable to be bootloader ADuC7026 (software is WDS from Analog Device) so if you have got any experiment, could you tell me how to the way to download code from PC (Keil C or IAR) to Development board . . . .
Thank you very much !

ashish sharma said:
Dear all,
I want to program flash of aduc7022 ic via JTAG . But on the same hand i dont want to use the expensive options avilable so can anyone tell me the wriggler schematic that support aduc7022 and the corresponding software . and the procedure to do it all .
thanks in advance
waiting for your reply
check this https://www.rowley.co.uk/arm/index.htm

Zoran22 said:
ftp://ftp.analog.com/pub/MicroConverter/ARM%20Tools/

Haven't got Bootloader ! :cry::cry::cry:

Hi all

AS per KST information, the Analog devices giving the software to download the program to the MPU . It requires the Serial port communication to download the program. it download the hex file to the MPU

Any refrence refer www.analog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.