Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to open the car door using touch switch "

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsbhole07

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to develop the project " to open the car door using touch switch "

But i dont know how to start can any one guide me for the same

Is there an actuator in the car to open the door ?
or you need to find the actuator also ?
Where will you place the touch switch ?

I want to develop the project " to open the car door using touch switch " But i dont know how to start can any one guide me for the same
Concept is good one but how to differnciate the touch of the actual car owner and someone else? What if any tom dick and harry touches it? Will it give acess to the car?

Re: to open the car door using touch switch "

hi ,

i have read an article which says "This sets up the trigger for encrypted communication between the keyfob located in the driver's pocket and the immobilizer in the car. Once authenticated, the driver is granted access to enter the car and drive away, without needing to take his key out of his pocket"
what does this means ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i know that ,
this application is to be implemented in the car who has immobilizer .so need to worry about tom and harry

This is not about "open the car door". It's about unlock the door lock (authentication) , and user has to pull the door. To start also, it use only a push-button not a key.
Is this what you want to built ?

This is not about "open the car door". It's about unlock the door lock (authentication) , and user has to pull the door. To start also, it use only a push-button not a key.
Is this what you want to built ?

What you try to say ? :shock:

no ,

i want to build the key which has the touch switch to open the door .

This is to implemented with the car immobilizer .

DineshSL make small confusion in thread. Amsbhole07 can you tell us do you have some special tech in mind for "touch switch" ? What you consider under "touch switch" ?

Hi guys ,

For touch switch it is nothing but a capacititve switch and special microncontroller to sense the touch

Hi guys , For touch switch it is nothing but a capacititve switch and special microncontroller to sense the touch
Good concept but my question still remains the same. If you make a capacitance, i can too. So can everyone. How it will differenciate between you and me opening your car? I am specifically asking you about the security. What security you are planning to incorporate..
Cheers?

Hi guys ,

For touch switch it is nothing but a capacititve switch and special microncontroller to sense the touch

You should use some encoding technique, something like password. If you just put some switch this is zero level of security, plus touch switch field must be protected from outside environment like water, mud, dust,....

You can make one button (even touch button) with password, lets say 4-digit password entry system, code can be reprogrammed. 3-2-1-2 to enter press three times, then two times, then one, then two times.

I think it should be Automatic Door Wireless Touch Switch, DT-TF / RF, right?

If so, you could search it in the google and see some parameters or features according to the familair products you need to make.
I want to develop the project " to open the car door using touch switch "

But i dont know how to start can any one guide me for the same

the concept is as such that car immobilizer means it has the key to start the engine ant it has particular code so its a theft prevention the same key i need to use for touch switch

but the touch signal can be send through wireless right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back