Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tips of how to start with RF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sink0

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I did post the ame post on the Analog forum but i jut realized that posting here is the bet option hehe:

Hi, i got some experience (not big) with analog filter design and signal conditioning for medical applications but i want to get into the RF world. Any one can give me any good reference for real applications? I am not looking for a real teorical material, but a more applyed one. For now, my analog knowledge is restricted to what i described and to what i learned on university with my sedra&smith book. I got some minimum experience with frequency domain but more related to transmission line applications and the basics of differential equation solving. I am really interested on high frequency RF applyed to radars but not a specific topology (UWB, dopple, and so on)

Thank you!

You can start with "RF Circuit Design" by Chris Bowick. It's a good book for RF beginners.

Reactions: mcusys

mcusys

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back