ram2y_babu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TI analog design interview questions needed

hi frnds..
i am fresher ,going to attend for "ti analog design interview". please guide me how to prepare for the interview.and guide which books i need to prepare.
thanks in advance my dear frnds..

Last edited:

I'm afraid that on the interview you can't show something that you didn't know from years and learned in the last 2-3 days. If you know the questions we can bring you the answers so you can cheat that you know a lot but it will be difficult to learn in couple of days everything you don't know.

I don't want to learn something that i didn't know from years . I don't want to cheat too... I learned something from academics, but all of it may not required for the interview, i have some 15 days time to attend for interview. I am asking interview questions ,that doesn't mean that ,those questions i will mug up and reproduce same at the interview ,and i don't hope those questions will repeat there. I just want to know that the pattern of interview and the topics which i need to prepare well.

Status
Not open for further replies.