Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermocouple amplifier with temperature compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
type t thermocouple amplifgier

hi

if some one have any idea about how i can make a thermocouple amplifier with temperature compensation that required easy calibration procedure

looking forwards to experts here

regards
Fragrance

termocouple amplifier

This should give you an idea: **broken link removed**

thermocouple amplifier national

AD594 ad595 from ADI and some other parts from www.linear.com may help you.(see their AN)

thermocouple temperature compensation

that is true but it is depend on your thermocouple type
if you are using j or k or T type you can use AD594 or Ad595 but you must know that the maximum temprature which you can measure with this ics is about 1250c.

ad594 calibration

a more professional approach is to use sigma delta ADC(16bit or higher) and use a microcontroller to calibrate and linearize ADC output in digital domain.

Such these ADC are available from TI(BurrBrown,ADI,Linear,...),for example AD7715,AD7714,ADS1216,ADS1241.

All termocouple types with any temp range can be defined in firmware.

search on google for more data.

ad595

u can use the INA 101 it is instrument Amplifire i worked on it .......... i got good results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back