Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The way to test IC AD71056?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binhbk

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm using the IC AD71056 to measure the electrical energy. But this IC is died easily. Please help to to know the way to test it before i use it into my circuit.

Thanks!

what is the power supply you are using i mean how much voltage to Vdd you given?

show your circuit or schematic to help you better

Reactions: binhbk

binhbk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Here, I only want to know the method testing this IC before I use it, before i put it into my circuit. It is not depend on my circuit

Here, I only want to know the method testing this IC before I use it

just read the datasheet it has it's application or test circuit and many other useful information you need.

binhbk

just read the datasheet it has it's application or test circuit and many other useful information you need.

Thanks for your comment

To test the performance limits of this chip in a fair environment, you need an EVAL BOARD kit or your own test circuit board to properly test it.

Analog Devices has free test software for ADC chips, but I always liked the simplicity method of using a DAC with a ADC to perform closed loop A-B tests using a scope for monoticity, noise, missing code and non-linearity tests.

binhbk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back