Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] The definitive embedded systems interview preparation guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOsBoy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a computer science major.I dont have any background in Embedded systems development.Now I really want to enter and learn this field.There are some 'c' programming jobs in ESP for CS majors.

Embedded programming questions are tricky and sometimes very unusual.I am an experienced programmer(6 months only) but I am not used to thinking on such a small level(bits and bytes,compile time code generation etc).When I went for an embedded systems interview ,I couldnt even answer questions 2 and 3(given below).

Can someone please tell me some embedded c programming questions/problems for embedded c interview preparation for a fresher?

I have searched the internet for hours but only found a few programming questions for interview preparation.

Here are the ones I know of

Q1).Setting,clearing,inverting a bit.

Q2).Print 1000 numbers without using a for loop.

Q3).finding the size of an int without using any built in functions.

Theoretical questions would also be appreciated.However,I am looking more towards 'c' programming questions(likely to be asked in an embedded interview) for practice.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back