Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best RF design book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book CMOS radio frequency circuit by Thomas Lee is not good enough

Added after 10 minutes:

Radio Frequency & Microwave Electronics Illustrated is a great book. Lots of examples

For me the best is :
"Microwave Engineering" Pozar
+
"Antennas For All Applications" Krauss

COMBO!!

I am a newbie. First visit the bbs. Can someone give some idea about RF driver(XCV, PA, SW)?
Thanks.

"The Design of CMOS RF Integrated Circuits" is good.

i think Microwave engineering is very good, and i also think there are many good books in this field

RF Circuit Design: Theory and Applications by Reinhold Ludwig and Pavel Bretchko

Iam a student of vietnamese but i can buy any book of rf design.So anybody can give some its ebook.Thank for all answer.

this site cntains a good books in RF

**broken link removed**

Radio Frequency & Microwave Electronics - Mathew M. Radmanesh

RF Circuit Design -Christopher Bowick

crazyamd said:
what's your opinion?

Artech House - Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Design [2003] By John Rogers & Calvin Plett is very good for beginner

send to walkingsun:"
walkingsun have Artech House - Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Design [2003] ebook? we are from all the world.So I can find this book in my country.Do you have it"[/quote]

Here is it
**broken link removed**

For Frequency Synthesizer's I recommend

Microwave and Wireless Synthesizers by Rohde
CMOS_PLL_Synthesizers_Analysis_and_Design_2005
Wiley_-_Phase_Lock_Loops_and_Frequency_Synthesis

Added after 4 minutes:

in Addition to PLL

Phase-locked Loops for Wireless Communications - Digital, Analog

Artech - Introduction.to.RF.Equipment.and.System.Design.pdf
Artech - Practical Rf Circuit Design For Modern Wireless Systems Vokl 2 - Active Circuits And Systems (Gilmore 2003).pdf
Artech - Rf And Microwave Circuit Design Cookbook.pdf
Artech - RF Design Guide - Systems, Circuits, and Equations (Vizmuller 1995).pdf
Artech - RF.MEMS.Circuit.Design.for.Wireless.Communications.pdf
Artech House - Practical RF Circuit Design for Modern Wireless Systems, Volume I Passive Circuits and Systems.pdf
Wiley - Electronics_RF_Circuit_Design.pdf
Wiley - Practical Rf System Design - Egan.pdf

the link for razavis book is not working......help plz

this site have some usefull ebook
**broken link removed**. electromaniacs. org/

Some people suggests Pozar's Microwave engineering while others suggests Design of CMOS RFIC by Lee. These books cover quite different topics in RF. It seems like some people think RF is RFIC? Most of the people who study RFIC have a background in analog IC design while those who study "general" RF might have a background in electromagnetics. I belong to the latter one and to me RF is the study of transmission lines, waveguides, impedance matching, mixers, splitters, transmitters and recievers and so on. Also some basic antenna theory is included as well as communication systems.
I just wanted point out the difference between RF and RFIC, although it should be selfclear. The books by Lee and Razavi are both good but to me they do not count as RF design books.
I would suggest Pozar's book.

Ok guys thank by all the tips!

I'd like to now about more e-books
I saw the books. electromaniacs. org/ but there are just a few and some files are corrupted...

Thanks again!

I don't like Tom lee's book even though it's a CMOS RFIC book. It's too abstract and not hitting the point all the way. So I am getting confusing while reading. If you want to have a historical view, it's the one. But I just want to get the techniques and apply to work immediately. So reading this book is wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back