Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tgf2023-10 help needed x- band PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

eladg

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
i need to make an 10GHz Pa using the tfg2023-10.
i dont have a nonlinear model. just the "R" and "C" at the output, and thay Are different
Vs. freq (why ?).
I dont have the effect of the output pad ?

so i looking for more datasheet about this transistor

thanks bigBoss, i looked at the web and I didn't see at the article any information about the effect of the output pad .
I shall be grateful if you show me where this worten.
Elad

thanks bigBoss, i looked at the web and I didn't see at the article any information about the effect of the output pad .
I shall be grateful if you show me where this worten.
Elad

As I have observed, this is a naked die with multiple paralleled FET transistors.Output of each FET has been tied together and optimum load impedance has been mentioned in the datasheet.You should choose this impedance in acording with your needs.Power Match or Efficiency Match..
So, there isn't any very particular issue for this device.You may also equest more information from Triquint even tough they are little bit sniffy..

Hi BigBoss. the impedance of unit cell is knowen for the reference at the intrinsic part, ( without the pad), I cant "EM" it b/c i dont know the layers of the cell. i tried to to to add to the normailized model at page 6 an open stub to can to the results at page 7, and it wasnt good.

https://www.modelithics.com website have non-linear model of this transistor, but it is not free. i need this model ,but i could not get it. If any one can get it please send it for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back