Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
TetraMAX Tool itself calculates the controllability and observability.We can not see any type of report or log file for the calculation of Controllability and Observability.
But TetraMAX generates pattern w.r.t. its Controllability and Observability.
1) I dont think any way to see the controllability and observability for the whole design.But we have a option like set_pindata in the TetraMAX through which we can get the controllability and observability.
2) Inputs of tetraMAX are correct.
3) Pl tell me the meaning of Simulation and Fault Simulation.
4) Have you a TetraMAX UG?thn u can get all this information.
5) We can not change/insert in netlist through TetraMAX.Because TetraMAX is just for the pattern Generation Purpose.For Inserting in the Design we have to use Design/DFT Compiler.