Status
Not open for further replies.

Renoth

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I tried posting this before with no avail, I need help identifying a component and how to test it. If it's bad I also need help knowing where to buy a replacement. What is this components name? How do I test it? And how to order another? Also any other help with how to test and fix this inverter board is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• 2015-05-11 12.24.09.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 73
  • 2015-05-11 12.26.07.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 69

It looks like some sort of coupled inductor but I cannot quite read the part details.

They are vanishingly unlikely to be the problem (As in I have never seen a failure that was not mechanically obvious).
Looks like the circuit is some sort of polyphase bridge thing from what I can see.

Regards, Dan.

Thanks for ypur response. So if it is an inductor how would I test it? I used an digital ohm meter on three different settings. I tested it from every aspect, never has any of the test brought any resistance readings except were they are connected to the same spot, then I have a .1 ohm reading showing that it is indeed connected to the same spot. But on the oposing side of the inductor there are no readings....ohms ....open cirtuit, diode/resistor setting nothing, uf reading no reading again....so am I testing this wrong or are they bad? My dmm reads all the other capacitors and diodes etc accurately... Thanks for any advice..

- - - Updated - - -

I responded by posting another thread, I'm still learning how to use this site. Please read my next thread thanks..

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.