Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

techFX reflow controller 2.0 with sourcecode now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser33

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reflow controller

hi guys :)

we have revised our very popular reflow controller to all SMD construction and feature a new revision of software which allows you to construct profiles upto 2 days in length!!!

now can handle user LCD options in addition the Matric orbital I2C LCD and keypad (which is plug and play with our firmware).... or your user option LCD and keypad with our keypad port and UART port.

4 user IO pins for standalone operation or use it with our software for computer control operation.

oh yah we also have the source code available!!!! we have several user customized designs in our forum also.

this reflow controller is great to transform your toaster oven into a great prototyping machine.

check it out,

www.TheSiliconHorizon.com

thanks for reading :)

:D:D

Added after 9 minutes:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

techfx reflow

Hi,

Your project is pretty close to the Elektor SMD reflow oven.
I'm very interessed in buid one myself.
Can you post here the schematics, board, and software ?
Thanks,

NETeagle

Status
Not open for further replies.