Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tcp/ip lean: miniature web server

Status
Not open for further replies.

feiutm9898

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have problem to compile source code come with tcp/ip lean books.

I use ccs pcm version 3.187

I fail to compile the source code for tcplean/pcm/picweb.c at CDROM

Do you try it? And can provide updated source code for me.

the error at red color line

if (match_byte(0x45) && skip_byte() && // Version, service
get_word(iplen) && skip_word() && // Len, ID
skip_word() && skip_byte() && // Frags, TTL
get_byte(ipcol) && skip_word() && // Protocol, checksum
get_lword(remote.l) && get_lword(local.l) &&// Addresses
checkhi==0xff && checklo==0xff)

Please provide more information (e.g. error message or warning message)... So, nice people here can help you.

:)

how error to compile ?
Please show error message.

HI there,

The error message that I've got (after trying to compile feiutm9898's files is

Error[118] c:\test\pcm\pictcp.h 30: Invalid Conversion from LONG INT to INT

Any help ?? :)

Hello friends
I Dont know ccs but I cant suggest somethings as a software engineer.
firstly please check error line for a variable. There is a LONG INT type variable . you cannot convert it like double or integer. try to object conversation methods (if ccs can do that) or change your second variable which convert you want.

Most probably get_lword(remote.l) or get_lword(local.l) && or both of these functions defined having int type in argument , but remtoe.l and local.l are long int .
If you are sure that those local.l and remote.l does not contain information than int allows - cast them in place of function invocation like get_lword((int)(remote.l))
and get_lword((int)(local.l))

If you will check function declaration in pictcp.h
it should be - get_lword(int)

feiutm9898,

I took a look at your code.

You will have to change the declaration in line 42 of picweb111.c from:
BYTE l to int32 l

Another problem is that you are compiling for a 16F877a instead of the original 16C76 so another declaration is missing:
#byte TIMER_1_HIGH= 0x0f

Put this into picweb11.c then you should be able to compile for a 16f877a.

hope this helps and best regards

Is there any body knows where to find free TCPIP Lean (web servers for embedded systems 2nd ed with source code PIC16WEB 2.02) downloadable ebook.

Thanks.

yuliusn said:
Is there any body knows where to find free TCPIP Lean (web servers for embedded systems 2nd ed with source code PIC16WEB 2.02) downloadable ebook.

Thanks.

Hi dainis,

Thank for your info. I already know that the book is available in this forum, but I only a new member (less than 14 days) and doesn't have enough point yet to download that files.
I've try to buy a bandwidth for 200 point but the payment gateway did't accecpt my creadit card.

Is any body knows the out side link of that ebook?

Cheers,

although this picweb.c can compile now. But, are U sure the algorithm correct after change to int32?

Can someone answer this question?

yuliusn said:
Hi dainis,

Thank for your info. I already know that the book is available in this forum, but I only a new member (less than 14 days) and doesn't have enough point yet to download that files.
I've try to buy a bandwidth for 200 point but the payment gateway did't accecpt my creadit card.

Cheers,

GOTO for tcp/ip lean book. ANd now can download from free mirror

feiutm9898 said:
yuliusn said:
Hi dainis,

Cheers,

GOTO for tcp/ip lean book. ANd now can download from free mirror

thank u friend, but, i coudnt even download this bok from my account.. its giving me the unotherised error.. please help me out.. am in much need of this book..
will u please attachand send the to my mail id ..

kiran.bacchewar@gmail.com ill be very thank full to u.. :|

iam in search of this book science last 6 months... in these days i came to know about such good forum...
my friend, if u have the soft copy of it.. then please mailme on kiran.bacchewar@gmail.com.. am doing my carriculam project on this ... and dead date is in march 2008. so, lease help me out... :cry:

or suggest any other book for the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.