Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TAPE MEASURE / ultra sonic dist. :- modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish12

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need help to modify this project , so that it continually get reading and display on lcd and if the dist. is below some meter/inches say 8 inches it will on the buzzer and vice-versa .

need not store previous record facility .

device should automatic . AS alert dist will be fix by prog(ASM).

thankx

i am working on it , if any one give some hint will really appreciated.

by pressing sw2 i.e RA2(pin no 1) , it continually send /receive pluses and it display on lcd.

there are two registors of name FEET1[lsb] and FEET2[msb] which contains corresponding feet ,

i am using RB6 for buzzer ,

my target is if the feet less than 3 feet it will on the buzzer !

but , the RB6 is used for RECALL , i configure it as output , still i am not getting require output.

and comparing it with cont. 3 ,

a led is connected to the RB6

any one have any clue !!

thank you

i did it ,

project completed , it will on the buzzer if distance is less than 3 feet .

we can edit the threshold distance .

for ex 4 feet , 10 feet etc.

HI MANISH WILL YOU PLZ SEND ME THATS PROJECT OF ULTRASONIC DIST MODIFICATION AS I HAVE ALSO GIVEN THIS PROJECTS......... MY ID IS fs_khattak2007@yahoo.co.uk.......... i waiting for ur reply..... plz brother help me out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.