Status
Not open for further replies.

fasaghandis

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to study about the "Synthsis of Phoronic Band Gaps". Can anyone help me in this regard
best wishes

i have worked for 6months on PBGs photonic band gap in microwave.
and i have published two papers also. tell me in detail what u want and what u do.

Thanx for your email
Exactly," Determination of dielectric variation of PBGs for specified frequency responce"
Thanks in advance for you assistance

I will collect my all literature and answer ur questions, since i have not touched microwave since june 2005, for dielectric variation of PBGs i have used this in antennas superstrate, this gives concentration of lobes. i will be back soon. mean while search for antenna superstrate and pbg.

which software you are using in your labs, i have worked with ADS-2004, and Sonnet 9.53
both have given be good results.
In software u can test this by making a patch antenna and then putting your pbg dielectric slab with variations on it and then see the effects you will learn lot from this.

I am in stating level of studying of PBG structure and I have not any simulation, But, I will simulate my structures by matlab, bacause of its flexibility.
regard

sorry dude i am taking so much time to reply cause i am busy till 6th feb then i will give u some details and refrences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…