Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synthsis of Phoronic Band Gaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasaghandis

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to study about the "Synthsis of Phoronic Band Gaps". Can anyone help me in this regard
best wishes

i have worked for 6months on PBGs photonic band gap in microwave.
and i have published two papers also. tell me in detail what u want and what u do.

Thanx for your email
Exactly," Determination of dielectric variation of PBGs for specified frequency responce"
Thanks in advance for you assistance

I will collect my all literature and answer ur questions, since i have not touched microwave since june 2005, for dielectric variation of PBGs i have used this in antennas superstrate, this gives concentration of lobes. i will be back soon. mean while search for antenna superstrate and pbg.

which software you are using in your labs, i have worked with ADS-2004, and Sonnet 9.53
both have given be good results.
In software u can test this by making a patch antenna and then putting your pbg dielectric slab with variations on it and then see the effects you will learn lot from this.

I am in stating level of studying of PBG structure and I have not any simulation, But, I will simulate my structures by matlab, bacause of its flexibility.
regard

sorry dude i am taking so much time to reply cause i am busy till 6th feb then i will give u some details and refrences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back