Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synthetic Apperture Radar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulqarnain

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi people
i am doing my MS thesis for synthetic aperture radar...
Can anyone plz guide me

Can give more detail on you thesis topic and what you want to know?

hi
My MS thesis is sar radar too
Can I share my information with you?

hi people
i am doing my MS thesis for synthetic aperture radar...
Can anyone plz guide me

Hey zulqarnain, and sara_r

Doing a MS thesis on a subject is supposed to show you knowledge on the subject and your abilities to research and maybe come to some new conclusions about the topic
If you have no understanding or background studies in SAR then maybe you have chosen the wrong topic to do your thesis on ??

its NOT about your ability to get other people to do your study and research for you, just so you can parrot it out in your paperwork

just saying..

Dave

Hey zulqarnain, and sara_r

Doing a MS thesis on a subject is supposed to show you knowledge on the subject and your abilities to research and maybe come to some new conclusions about the topic
If you have no understanding or background studies in SAR then maybe you have chosen the wrong topic to do your thesis on ??

its NOT about your ability to get other people to do your study and research for you, just so you can parrot it out in your paperwork

just saying..

Dave

hello davenn
thanks for your guide, but is too late for me!
I've studied SAR for a while and now I'm working on simulation with matlab software
have you ever simulated before?
sara

have you ever simulate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back