Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synopsys simulator help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaikumal

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi dear all,

I have simulated one block using XA (fast spice simulator). It took approximately 2 days to complete the job. But unfortunately in the measurement statement, i made some small mistake that is not giving me the frequency of the output in .meas (.mt0) file. But if i load the corresponding fsdb in SX and observe the waveform it is coming proper.

Now if I'm gonna simulate the circuit one more time, it takes 2 days and i have to wait till it completes. So, can anybody guide me, without simulating circuit , is it possible to measure the parameters by just using available fsdb file ???

if i had it for one corner, i would have manually measured it.. but I'm running for 56 corners. Pls pls pls.. help me out of it..

Thanks,
Jai

With it taking so long a time, can you run a smaller assembly first, to make sure the results will cover everything you want?

Can you set it to do fewer iterations per run?

Can you set it to end a run after a certain length of time?
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.