Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switches configurating

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh.kumar78910

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

On page 2 in ADG904 Specifications you can see the switching ON time, 10 ns max, switching off time, 16 ns max. All switches in the package operate from DC to >1 GHz, with parameters like insertion loss, isolation, all specified.

i need to know the switching speed , hence the on and off time is given. how to calculate the switching speed...

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 ----------

which of those switch works with RF signal as input....

Any of them will work provided you satisfy the switching voltage and power requirements. The switching speed, as pointed out by jiripolivka, are defined by the rise and fall times.

If you mean the maximum frequencies at which they can be used as switches, those are given in the datasheets and they differ between the different types. For example, the ADG918/919 can be used at up to 1GHz with less than 1dB loss and at up to 4GHz with less than 3dB loss. All of this is given clearly for each type on their respective datasheets.

It seems to me that you do not understand English. Please indicate in what language I can explain to you that the switching on and off time is specified, and that the frequency range of the switches extends from DC to >1 GHz. What is it you do not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back