Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch mode - want to get time response from MOSFETs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayce3390

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Switch mode / MOSFETs

Hi,

I am working on DC/DC converter and I want to plot caracteristics of a commercial MOSFET of IRF rectifier company.
I get the model on the web site.

I would like to plot the Iout and Vout with an square source at the input gate in order to assess switching performances (frequency, Iout...) but I encounter somme problems.

I give you my circuit simulation here, could you tell me what is wrong? Do you think the square source is ok?

I give you the model if needed (the model is ap_nms_IRF740).

I would like to plot curves as follow :
37_1237395167.jpg

thank you very much

Re: Switch mode / MOSFETs

:D thank you for your help FvM

:cry: anybody :cry:

what do u expect from the results?

no it doesn't work, I plotted curves expected, not obtained! I am confused.

I want to get time response of the MOSFET

Switch mode / MOSFETs

We still don't know what you actually got.

If you simply have problems to display a waveform in transient analysis, consult the software manual. It doesn't look like any common cicrcuit analysis tool, so I don't know, if the square wave syntax is correct. You may want to start by displaying Vgs waveform to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back