Not open for further replies.

knreserve

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am designing switch capacitor blocks (integrator, filer, amplifier) and need a help.
Since SC circuits are time-varying ones, it is not possible to use direct small signal AC analisys in hspice to plot/analize frequency response.
Theoretically I know there are different methods which translate the time domain to frequency domain, or there are created different idealized/behavioral models of the circuit to analize.

Can any one help me with a practical/simple solutions to perform frequency domain analises with a SC circuits. The test cases with the HSPICE deck could be very usefull.

Thanks you very much in advance

Hi knreserve,

may I direct your attentionto the following link:

**broken link removed**

Based on the method as described in the corresponding paper by Biolek I have created a time continuous model of an SC integrator which works very well (see attachement).
Regards

Hi LvW,

This seems interresting and practical approach and what I was looking for.
Thank you for that. I will try it.

Best regards

knreserve said:
Hi LvW,

This seems interresting and practical approach and what I was looking for.
Thank you for that. I will try it.
Best regards

Hi knreserve,

I forgot to mention that the final result consists (of course) of the sum of both ac output voltages. By the way: Of course, you can change the time steps I have used (1E-5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…