Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suppressing warnngs and errors in modelsim simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I want to suppress all warnings and errors in the simulation of modelsim.
Especially the notes and warnings / errors that i get after initialization of memories.

Thanks

dinesh

Hi,
Try to use -nowarn option when you launch the vcom command...

hi,
but i see these warnings come from the $display statements in the memory.v For temperory i did is just remove those $display statement. but i guess this is not the right way to do it.
i want to remove these notes.

thanks
dinesh

Can you send an exple og your warning...?
i think i don't well understand your issues....?
regards

hi,

Actually i am doing a repeated simulation, iteration for example 30 run.programed in java to do the iterations. and implemented in pipe.

the Problem is that these warnings that pop up in simulation fills out the java buffers and the simulations stops.

so thats the reason i need to suppress these warnings / errors .

so when the memory initialization phase starts, it drops in some series of messages / notes / warning messages that hve been declared in mem.v file as $display statements.

So what i want to say is that these Warning messages are not actually Warnings reported by modelsim but it is present in the mem.v file

thanks
dinesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back