Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a topic in VLSI field for a M.Tech project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbalpande

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can i get information about the latest technology on which i can work. i am doing m.Tech and having thought in mind to do project in VLSI field.plz suggest me the topic so that i can do project and same can be extended for PH.D also.

Re: project-m.tech level

hi if your interested in continuing your project in to your Phd then if you are interested in communication then you can try implementing OFDM or LDPC... hope you know what they are... if you wanna do it fully in vlsi try implementing some processor...

project-m.tech level

Interested in Analog or Digital designs?

Re: project-m.tech level

sbalpande said:
can i get information about the latest technology on which i can work. i am doing m.Tech and having thought in mind to do project in VLSI field.plz suggest me the topic so that i can do project and same can be extended for PH.D also.
IF U ARE Intrested in Ph.d. refer some IEEE PAPER in which area U R Intres
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back