Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

substrate integrated waveguide CST and HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa_Engineer

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one can upload a CST or HFSS file about the simulation of SIW . please i need help

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I need this too

please any one can help me

HFSS or CST file about SIW filter Simulation

Well i think SIW simulation in HFSS is easy, Please be specific what is the problem? Just make substrate of appropriate dimension and add via post wall on the sides assign them perfect E. for version 10 or less you need to subtract the vias from substrate later dont require this step. Assign waveport on the feeding faces of SIW.

Hi mfarhan1,

Thanks for your response,

I'm beginning with this technology, i not understand how to strat with SIW technology in HFSS. Please can you gives an example of HFSS files to introducing to this technology.

I use HFSS 9.2 and HFSS10.
Question: this versions (9 and 10) integre SIW technology (librairie)??!

Thanks

Cordially.
ibrdmmache

check attached file for a 60GHz SIW straight section. This is made is V13 and i am afraid it may not open in older versions. I am attaching a photo of the structure which will help you if you could not open the design in HFSS.
Hope it helps
BR
FS

Attachments

• 60GHz_SIW_13Sep.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 267
Thanks,

Yes true, the file is not open in older version (9). can you gives me an example with this version (9) or others solutions of my pbs ?

Best regards.

Ibrdmmache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back