Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strain gauge + pic circuit :: Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagok

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, After all, I’m don’t have strong background in electronic. But I love electronic stuff and had several hobby kit projects. Recently, I’m just thinking to build up simple robotic arm, which could grasp object. I’m already sketch them, but when come to electronic part, I’m stucked..So really need ur guy’s help, is there any simple circuit content of strains sensor (such **broken link removed**) that could communicate to PIC circuit? That would be easier to use limit switch, but I think its better using strain gauge instead of it 

If you are not yet fully into it you should consider a limit switch ..
Among switches there are a lot of options, and a Hall-effect switch, or even a reed switch, with a small magnet would be a very good alternative to what you intend to do with the strain gauges ..

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back