Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalinda

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to create a PCB using my stellaris LM3S3748 .

I jurst want a PCB breakput board board diagram in eagle, Altium or some stranded design suite so i can program it using a JTAG and use its pins for a purpose since they are taken out.

Is there anyone who has done this before so i can have the Break out PCB board files?
Im willing to give the design to a PCB designer so i can use that PCB so solder my ARM and test it.
I am new to the ARM and i jurst want to be familier how to build my own design using the CHIP because all this time i had been using a development board.
I need to able to implement my circuits in real boards without using the development board all the time since its not permanent.

to be more clear,

I jurst want to be able to use a JTAG program it. I can use the same at my university.
Also to have all pins taken out of the ARM to the PCB so I can connect something to the same. probably LEDs at this stage for testing purposes. later more complicated stuff

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.