Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Stellaris Breakout PCB Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalinda

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to create a PCB using my stellaris LM3S3748 .

I jurst want a PCB breakput board board diagram in eagle, Altium or some stranded design suite so i can program it using a JTAG and use its pins for a purpose since they are taken out.

Is there anyone who has done this before so i can have the Break out PCB board files?
Im willing to give the design to a PCB designer so i can use that PCB so solder my ARM and test it.
I am new to the ARM and i jurst want to be familier how to build my own design using the CHIP because all this time i had been using a development board.
I need to able to implement my circuits in real boards without using the development board all the time since its not permanent.

to be more clear,

I jurst want to be able to use a JTAG program it. I can use the same at my university.
Also to have all pins taken out of the ARM to the PCB so I can connect something to the same. probably LEDs at this stage for testing purposes. later more complicated stuff :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.