Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Statistical Distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhvinder Singh Solanki

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir, I want to simulate one bow tie antenna with lumped source. I want to add noise to the source of the antenna that means changing setting as with this procedure: HFSS> design properties> click statistics> click distribution column> .... then after this I am unable to under stand what to do, which parameter distribution should be changed. Even I tried to change distribution of dimensional parameter of the source patch like length or width, but I am unable to see the impact one results. Now my questions are that (i) how to see the impact of changing setting of statistical distribution on results? (ii) which statistical distribution should be changed? (iii) how to see the impact of statistical distribution on results (iv) which result can show us the impact of statistical distribution change?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back