Status
Not open for further replies.

sam536

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one have training materials for spyglass ?. Can you share it here..
I will be very greatful if any one can share the training docs here...

Regards,
Sam

type "spyglass -quickstart" in your unix prompt to get a start. look for userguides under the installation directory. should be more than sufficient to run the tool.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am looking for class training materials not the user guides. If any one , please post it here..
Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Sam

sam536 said:
Thanks for your suggestion.

I am looking for class training materials not the user guides. If any one , please post it here..
Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Sam

I don't believe it is available as soft copy. If you have taken a class from them (or if you are an existing user of SpyGlass) you can ask for hard copy from support@atrenta.com

Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

hi sam ..

The best method is my requesting the company atrenta . if ur registers user of that tool else .. just try to join if they have any user community.

suresh

Hi,

There is no specific tarining material documents will be taken to public. If your a user of spyglass tool then you can request ATRENTA to provide LAB's. Which contain all LAB practice information.

By Default, In spyglass installation path($SPYGLASS_HOME/training) you will get the basic LAB's.

Regards
-Satya.A

what is spyglass and what are the uses of it??? can somebody please explain me in detail????

spyglass is used for linting after RTL has been written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…