Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice models for Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri05

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone please tell where to get spice models for LM311 and LM567. Proteus does not have a spice model for the LM311 and the LM567 is not in the database at all.

Thank you.

Thank you for your help. I already tried the link for the LM567, it does not work. And I cannot find it anywhere else on the net.

Thanks keith1200rs,
I have the model for LM311 but i do not know how to attach it to the part on isis. When i select the part from library, it say no model attached.
Please help
Thanks
Ion

I suppose you have read this:
"Note that the Proteus analogue engine is based on the SPICE3 kernel and so SPICE models must be SPICE3 compatible (in general this means that PSPICE and XSPICE models are non-starters)."
in the other thread you have posted (https://www.edaboard.com/threads/13873/#post56979).

My suggestion would be to try to simulate your circuit using the generic comparator models , COMPI/COMPII/COMPIII

Alex

Thanks Alex,
I found LP311 in Proteus which is similar to LM311 but it is the new low power version
Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.