Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] speed control of DC fan according to temperature variation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surabhi Shrivastava

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For this I need to interface adc0809 for temperature sensor LM35 with 89v51and want to display temperature on LCD.
But after creating HEX code in KEIL, I m facing problem during simulation in Software PROTEUS.

Issues:
1. No model specified for adc0809.
2. Simulation failed due to partition analysis error"

I m not getting the reason whether it is due to wrong way of providing clock to ADC or something else. Could you please help me out here

Zip and post your Keil Project files and also Proteus file.

how you are providing clock to ADC0809. Because Minimum you need to 10KHz and typically upto 640KHz. What is the frequency which you are using to communicate? Post your schematics to solve your query...

Please find attached the asked files

Attachments

• attachments (1).zip
    20 KB · Views: 97

take a snapshot your schematic and post it, as I'm using a public PC and I don't have proteus software installed in it.

take a snapshot your schematic and post it, as I'm using a public PC and I don't have proteus software installed in it.

PFA the snapshot.

But without proteus ,how could you check errors and resolve my problem?"

Attachments

• Files.zip
    263.8 KB · Views: 96

Maybe there si no model for ADC0809 in Proteus. Try with other ADC models like ADC0808.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back